Next week, I have to do two 3-minute runs. That's double what I've been doing, so I'm a little apprehensive about whether I can do it or not. Obviously, I'm going to give it my all and see if I can complete it. I don't want to have to repeat Week 3 more than twice, but I'm feeling that I may have to. Let's hope I'm just psyching myself out a little!
Anyway, here are my stats from my run today from Runkeeper:
It says my pace was little slower, but some of that could be explained by getting held up for a long time at a stoplight, something that didn't happen when I ran on Monday.
Oh, and last night, I went to a "Tighten N Tone" class at the YMCA. I thought it was a weight lifting class, but it was mostly cardio, crunches, etc and it kicked my butt! It was 45 minutes long, but I couldn't do all of the sit-ups, crunches and stretches and was pooped after 30 minutes. I want to continue doing the class, but don't want to zap all my energy for doing C25K. Next class is on Tuesday, we'll see!
Have a great weekend!
WTG with all that exercise! Youll be fine with the next week of C25k!
ReplyDelete