Went to my meeting this morning, got on the scale and looked at the number...
[Insert SUPER loud record stop sound effect here]
I gained! 0.8! And what's worse, I can't even tell you why. Even despite Labor Day, I didn't go over my points this week, worked out 4 times, and got in all my good health guidelines. (No, and not that TOM either). Usually if I gain, I know why. Went over my points, made bad choices, etc. And if I lose, I also know why. But for the life of me, I don't know what happened this week.
Surprisingly, however, I'm not mad at myself. Because I know I did everything I was supposed to this week. Worked out, stayed within my points, and drank lots of water. I just feel like this gain isn't a result of anything I did wrong, and maybe my body is just being weird on me this week. Now if something like this happens again next week, then I know I have to study my week carefully and pinpoint something I may be doing wrong.
Until next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment